Alphabet Rolling Stamp with Ink Pad - DIY English Alphabet Number Rolling Stamp with Ink Pad (Red)
Free Shipping Included! Alphabet Rolling Stamp with Ink Pad - DIY English Alphabet Number Rolling Stamp with Ink Pad (Red) by Papyrus at Attic Scrap. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Stamp Material: Rubber, Stainless,ABS **How to use it 1. Make a sentence as using plastic saw-toothed wheel 2. Make a space as moving rubber belt
**How to use it
1. Make a sentence as using plastic saw-toothed wheel
2. Make a space as moving rubber belt or using empty text belt if you need empty space between texts
3. Dip the stamp in an ink pad
4. Stamp the text on something that you want
***You can use this stamp for writing a letter, making own mark, decorating a picture/diary/album and other DIY art works
***How to space words with the stamp.
There is 2 ways.
- First way is to use an empty text rubber.(Each text rubber belt has an 'empty text' section between '9' and 'A'.)
- Second way is to make space as moving text rubber belts.
Features & Highlights
- Contents: Alphabet Rolling Stamp x 1 EA, Red Ink Pad x 1 EA, Coloring Postcard x 1 Sheet
- Size: Stamp 5.30" x 3.15" x 1.57", Ink Pad 4.52" x 2.95", Coloring postcard 6"x4"
- Stamp letter: 13 lines, Stamp Font: Times New Roman, Font Height: 4mm (0.15")
- Create the perfect message with this versatile alphabet stamp. Stamp includes letters, numbers and punctuation making it the perfect tool for adding titles or captions.
- The package includes a Red Ink pad and one sheet of coloring postcard together in the box, they are essential items for using a stamp well and you can use the stamp with them right now when you receive it!
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.81 x 5.91 x 5.91 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|